Monster Overdose: Are Energy Drinks Killing Teens?

Monster Overdose - Are Energy Drinks Killing Teens?

Alex Morris died suddenly this year from cardiac arrest at the age of 19. He habitually drank two cans of Monster Energy® drinks each day for two years. His mother Paula believes energy drinks were the cause and immediately filed a lawsuit against Monster Beverage Corp. on June 25, 2013.

Read the rest of this blog post at ReyesLaw.com
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
http://www.angelreyesblog.com/admin/trackback/302549
Comments (0) Read through and enter the discussion with the form at the end
Send To A Friend Use this form to send this entry to a friend via email.





Angel Reyes on Twitter

@angelreyes3

most recent Twitter posts
    My Book Hispanic Heresy book

    Order a copy

    Latest Videos